Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot curry (with coconut milk) recipe. To make carrot curry (with coconut milk) you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk):
- Take 1 of tblsp Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1 of Spring Curry leaves.
- Take 2 of medium Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of big green Chilli (cut in 4 pieces).
- Get 4 of big Carrots (cut in wedges).
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Mirch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Provide 2/3 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Few Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk):
- In a bow mix the Carrot wedges with 1 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Mirch, 2 tsp Cumin P., 1 tsp Coriander P., 1/2 tsp Turmeric P. and Salt. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tblsp Coconut Oil in a pot or pan. Add 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds and let them splutter for few seconds. Then add the chopped Onions, green Chilli and Curry leaves to it. Mix well and saute till onions turn slightly Brown in colour..
- Now add the Carrot wedges to it and mix well. Saute everything for around 5 minutes..
- Then add 1/2 Cup Water and 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk to it and mix well. Bring to boil and let it simmer with closed lid on medium heat till the carrots are cooked..
- Garnish with some Coriander leaves. Carrot Curry is ready to enjoy and tastes best with Rice. 😊.
If you find this Carrot Curry (with Coconut Milk) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.