Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable red thai curry recipe. You can cook vegetable red thai curry using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Red Thai Curry:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peppers Mixed diced (red , yellow and green ).
- Provide 1/2 cup of zucchini diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of mushrooms diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of onions diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bamboo shoot sliced (this is one of the main vegetables in thai cusine).
- Take 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon lemongrass grass.
- Get 1/2 litre of coconut milk unsweetened.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Get of For the red thai paste.
- Take 2 of red onions chopped.
- Take 10 – 15 of chilly red thai.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic – 10.
- Get 1/2 cup of bamboo shoot.
- Get 1 tablespoon of lemon grass.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chilli garlic sacue.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Vegetable Red Thai Curry:
- Step 1 : Making Red Thai Paste.
- In a sauce pan add 2 table spoon of oil. When the oil is warm add onions, garlic and saute them. After they turn little golden add thai chillis, lemon grass, bamboo shoot and cook them until they are cooked..
- Add vinegar, salt (around 1/2 tea spoon but to taste). Also add chilly garlic paste (optional).
- Once its cooked let it cool for some time and make into a paste in the blender..
- This paste can be used for a number of Thai dishes like Thai soup, Thai noodles and Thai fried rice.
- You can store this paste in the fridge for upto 2 months.
- For the Curry :.
- Note :You can take vegetables of your choice. The main flavors are given by bamboo shoot,celery and lemon grass which are must in this curry..
- In a big bowl add coconut milk, salt, and 2-3 table spoon of the red thai paste that we made. You can decide how much paste to add by tasting. usually the color should be light red / pink..
- In a wok saute all the vegetables and add then above coconut milk mix..
- Add lemon grass and salt..
- Add the cream (optional)..
- Note : if you think the curry is very thin just dissolve 1 teaspoon of cornflour in 1/4 cup of water and dissolve it in the curry and bring it to a boil..
- Best served with steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.