Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick, easy, rich and tasty pork belly curry soup recipe. You can have quick, easy, rich and tasty pork belly curry soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup:
- You need 50 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Get 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 500 ml of Water.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Additions (example):.
- You need 100 grams of Bean sprouts.
Steps to make Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup:
- Wash the bean sprouts quickly and drain well. Cut the pork up into small pieces..
- Heat up the oil in a small pan and stir-fry the pork. When the meat changes color, add the bean sprouts and stir fry lightly..
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry while mixing it with the other ingredients..
- Add 1/3 of the water and mix lightly..
- Add the rest of the water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and add the soup stock granules and soy sauce..
- Mix lightly, simmer for a bit and turn off the heat. Done!.
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy..
If you find this Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.