Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar style prawns curry recipe. You can have malabar style prawns curry using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malabar Style Prawns Curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of Prawns , peeled and deveined.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 10-12 of Shallots/pearl onions , finely chopped.
- Get 2 of Green chilies , slit lengthwise.
- Take 1 of Tomato , finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Take 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Prepare As needed of Oil.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Provide As needed of Water.
Instructions to make Malabar Style Prawns Curry:
- Clean, wash, and drain the prawns. Marinate the prawns with half of turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a claypot. Splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add the chopped shallots, turmeric powder, and salt and saute until translucent. Add the ginger-garlic paste and green chilies. Saute until the raw smell goes away. Add the chopped tomatoes and saute until soft and mushy. Add the remaining spice powders-chilli powder, fenugreek powder, coriander powder, and pepper powder. Fry until the oil starts to separate from the masala..
- Add the marinated prawns and fry for 2-3 mins. Add 1/2 cup of water along with the tamarind pulp and bring it to a boil. Reduce the flame and cook until the prawns are done and the sauce thickens. Add the coconut milk, simmer for another 5-10 mins. Check the seasoning and serve with steamed rice, tapioca, or roti..
If you find this Malabar Style Prawns Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.