Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably purchase many food items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq hoisin red curry grilled chicken recipe. To make bbq hoisin red curry grilled chicken you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken:
- Take 3 tablespoons of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of red curry paste(some red curries are spicier than other adjust up or down to your spice level.).
- You need 6 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- Take 3 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- Take 3 tablespoons of cilantro.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Use of Seasoning for the chicken (you will not use it all).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1-2 pounds of boneless chicken thighs (Breasts work fine… also pork :).
Instructions to make BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken:
- Put the first 8 ingredients in the blender and run for 2 minutes Divide into two containers. (half for marinade and half for sauce to finish).
- Mix the salt,granulated garlic,powdered ginger and black pepper and sprinkle to season the chicken. (you will not use it all).
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes to a couple of hours with half of the sauce.Longer is better : ).
- Grill the chicken for about 5-7 minutes on each side (do not burn 🙂 It needs to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. NOTE…We also tried this in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes and it tasted very good..
- In the last couple of minutes brush with the other half of the sauce. (finishes with a nice shiny glaze).
If you find this BBQ Hoisin Red Curry Grilled Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.