Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer or makkai ki roti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer or makkai ki roti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer or makkai ki roti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer or makkai ki roti recipe. To cook palak paneer or makkai ki roti you only need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer or makkai ki roti:
- You need 1 of .palak,1kg.
- Take 2 of .milk 2,3 tbsp.
- Get 3 of .green chilli 4,5.
- Use 5 of .ginger, garlic paste 1tsp.
- Take 6 of .salt 1tsp or as required.
- Use 7 of .ginger Julian cutting 1tbsp.
- Use 8 of .zeera 1/2 tsp.
- Get 9 of .butter 50 gm.
- Take 10 of .oil 1/4 cup.
- Take 11 of .black ppr 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare 12 of .cottage cheez (cut in cubs) 150 gm.
- You need 13 of .chicken cube 1.
- Provide 14 of .milk pack or fresh cream 3,4 tbsp.
- Get of For makkai ki fried roti.
- Get 1 of .makkai ka aata 500 gm.
- Get 2 of .regular flour 1cup.
- Prepare 3 of .salt 1/2 tsp.
- You need 4 of .onion 1 small(chopped).
- Provide 5 of .green chilli 2 cutting in small pieces.
- Get 6 of .crushed red chilli 1/2 tsp.
- Get 7 of .ghee 2,3 tbsp.
- Take 8 of .neem garam pani as required.
- Provide 9 of .dry mint leaves 1 tbsp.
- Get 10 of .kalonji 1/4 tsp.
- Provide 11 of .ajwain 1 pinch.
- Take 12 of .haldi 1/4 tsp.
Steps to make Palak paneer or makkai ki roti:
- Palak ke leaves ko saf pani me wash krengy.phir 2 cup boil water me palak ko 5min ke liye Blanche karein or phir drain karein. Or phir blander me 3 green chilli ke sath grind krengy..
- 2tbsp oil garamkrengy or sath hi Esme butter bhi shamil krengy,es me zeera bhon lengy phir jab zeera Zara brown hojaiy es me ginger garlic paste fry krengy,.
- Ab fry masaly me grind ki hoi palak add kar ke fry krengy, sath hi 1/4 cup garam pani me chicken cube dissolve krengy or palak me shamil krengy thora bhon kar es me crushed black pepper or as Par taste salt bhi add krengy.or last me milk bhi add krengy..
- Ab cheese ko 2 tbsp me halka golden fry kengy, or phir es me theory sy cubes garnishing ke rakh Lein or baqi palak me shamil kar ke mix kar lengy..
- Ab palak ko serving dish me daal kar opar sy cream dropped krengy or kati hoi green chilli, Julian kati ginger or cheese sy garnish krengy..
- For makkai ki fried roti. mix all ingredients well and knead a dough with lukewarm water.phir dough ko cover kar ke kuch deer rest dein.or phir pery bana kar 2,3 min rest dein or phir roti ko hlky oil sy fry kar Lein..
- Now serve palak paneer with makkai roti..
If you find this Palak paneer or makkai ki roti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.