Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palong Shaag Begun Torkari (Spinach Eggplant Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palong Shaag Begun Torkari (Spinach Eggplant Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palong shaag begun torkari (spinach eggplant curry) recipe. You can cook palong shaag begun torkari (spinach eggplant curry) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palong Shaag Begun Torkari (Spinach Eggplant Curry):
- You need 2-3 bunches of spinach, washed and chopped.
- Use 2-3 of long eggplants, cubed.
- You need 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 2 of dry red chilies, broken.
- Provide 1 tsp of panch phoron.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
Instructions to make Palong Shaag Begun Torkari (Spinach Eggplant Curry):
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the red chilies and the panch phoron. After it stops spluttering, add the onion, garlic and ginger and saute till till the onions turn translucent..
- Add the eggplants and fry till light brown. Then add the chopped spinach, salt, turmeric powder and coriander-cumin powder..
- Cook, covered on a medium flame till the moisture dries up. Serve hot with plain steamed rice or chapati..
If you find this Palong Shaag Begun Torkari (Spinach Eggplant Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.