Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curd Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd rice recipe. To make curd rice you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curd Rice:
- Prepare 2 cups of Cooked Rice.
- Take 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1 cup of Thick Curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream.
- Get 1 cup of Pomegranate Seeds.
- Get of For Tadka :.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Take Pinch of Hing / asafoetida.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Urad Dal.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry Leaves (few).
- Provide 1 of Big Onion (cut in long slices).
- Provide as needed of Cashew Nuts.
- Provide as needed of Chopped Coriander Leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Curd Rice:
- In a bowl, mix cooked rice, milk, curd, cream and salt. Then add half of pomegranate seeds and mix well and keep aside..
- Heat up ghee in a small pan on low flame. Add cashew nuts and fry till golden brown. Remove and keep aside in a plate..
- In same pan, add mustard seeds. Once it crackles, add hing and urad dal. Saute for few seconds. Add curry leaves. Then add sliced onions. Saute for few mins till it turns translucent. Add fried cashew nuts. Mix well. Add half of tadka to the rice and curd mixture and give it a good mix..
- Pour remaining tadka on top of the rice curd prepared mixture. Garnish with remaining pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander leaves. Keep bowl in refrigerator for sometime..
- Serve chilled..
If you find this Curd Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.