Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi egg curry recipe. You can have shahi egg curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shahi Egg Curry:
- Use 6 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Red chili powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Shahi Egg Curry:
- In a grinder, grind the chopped onion, ginger and garlic and make a fine paste. Keep aside..
- Then swallow fry all eggs..
- Take a kadhai, heat oil and put jeera until it splutters. Add onion paste and saute until the oil is separated..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt, Kasuri methi and saute for 1 minute.Add milk, boil it and then add the fried eggs into the gravy. Then add Kasuri mirchi..
- Bring to a boil and remove from the flame..
- Serve your eggs curry with roti, rice..
If you find this Shahi Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.