Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese blue cheese curry recipe. To cook japanese blue cheese curry you only need 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- Provide 300 g of Beef (cubed).
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 g of White Pepper.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of [Stew].
- Use 100 g of Carrots (diced).
- Prepare 100 g of Apples or Potatoes (diced).
- Use 50 g of Celery (diced, you can use Chinese Celery).
- Use 70 g of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Provide 30 g of Garlic (minced).
- Get 2 cups of Water/Stock.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Take 1-2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 2-3 g of (2-3 pinches) Salt.
- Use of [Sauce].
- Get 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Flour (All Purpose).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of S&B Curry Powder.
- You need 1-1.5 cups of Milk.
- You need 50 g of Blue Cheese.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 clove (5 g) of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- Use 1-2 pinches of Salt.
- Use of [Miscellaneous].
- Use as needed of Olive Oil.
- Get as needed of Salt.
Steps to make Japanese Blue Cheese Curry:
- MARINADE; marinate the beef with Soy Sauce, White Pepper and Olive Oil for 30 minutes or more..
- SAUCE; In a saucepan, melt the Butter and gradually add the Flour until it forms a roux. Add Curry Powder, Milk, Sour Cream, Cheese, Salt, Garlic and Nutmeg. Mix well until smooth, turn off the heat, and set aside..
- BEEF; add 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a wok until hot. Then add the Beef and cook it until brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- VEGGIES; Heat another 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil until hot. Fry the Onions and Garlic until fragrant (10 secs). Then add the Celery, Carrots and Potatoes and fry them for a few minutes..
- STEWING; add the Tomato Paste, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, mixing well. Then add Water/Stock as well as the Beef. Mix well, bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 5 minutes..
- ASSEMBLY; remove the lid, add the Sauce and mix well. Continue to cook until the liquid is reduced. To check the consistency, run the curry down your spatula and if it coats, the curry is done. Serve with rice..
If you find this Japanese Blue Cheese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.