Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry recipe. To cook egg curry you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Curry:
- Get 4 of boiled egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion slice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2-3 of green chilli.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mutared oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of red chilli whole.
- Prepare as needed of whole spices (2-3 cardamom,1 cinnamon,2-3 cloves and 1 bay leaves).
Steps to make Egg Curry:
- In mixing bowl add boiled egg and marinate with salt and turmeric powder..
- Heat oil in a pan add marinate egg and shallow fry and set aside..
- Add the all spices,red chilli whole and cumin seeds the same oil and satue it till fragrant..
- Add onion and add sugar and satue till turn the golden brown..
- Add ginger,garlic paste and satue. Add salt,termeric powder,red chilli powder,cumin powder,Coriander powder and mix it..
- Add tomato and green chilli & satue. Cover and cook 5-6 min till the tomato are cooked..
- Add boiled and fried egg and mix it. Add water and cover and cook 4-5 min..
- Serve hot with boiled rice..
If you find this Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.