Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green papaya and beef curry with lentil ♥ recipe. To make green papaya and beef curry with lentil ♥ you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥:
- Use 1 of green papaya.
- Take 1 cup of chopped beef.
- Use 1/2 cup of soaked Lentil.
- Take 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Get 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 2 tablespoon of chopped carrot (optional).
- Prepare of Oil as required.
- Prepare of Water as required.
Instructions to make Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥:
- Cut the papaya intu medium cubes and wash them into water. Keep it aside. Wash the lentil and soak it.keep it aside..
- Cut the beef into small pieces wash them and drain them.Take it in a bowl. Put all the ingredients without water, bay leaves, lentil and oil. Mix them with hand rubbing..
- Now take a pan,put some oil and heat it on stove. Put bay leaves.After 1 minutes frying, put the beef mixchure into it and cook in a medium flame for 20-25 minutes..
- Now put lentil into it with 1 cup water and cook more 10 minutes. Now put the green papaya and chopped carrots (if you like) with 1/2 cup water and cook untill papaya is 100% cooked..
- Green papaya and beef Curry is ready. Serve it hot with roti, paratha and rice. Enjoy 😊..
If you find this Green Papaya and Beef Curry with Lentil ♥ recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.