Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai red curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry recipe. To make thai red curry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red curry:
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of palm or brown sugar.
- You need 1 of x 400ml tin of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- You need 3-4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 500-600 g of Pumpkin and diced.
- Provide of Asian greens.
- Take of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Coriander as garnish.
- Provide of Optional: 500-600g combination of prawns and fish fillets-diced.
- Take of Optional: 500-600g seasonal vegetables.
Instructions to make Thai red curry:
- Place first nine ingredients into a pan. Slowly bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer until pumpkin is just cooked. This is your curry base..
- For a seafood curry add peeled raw prawns and approx. 400g of salmon- diced. Simmer gently for 3-4 minutes then add Asian greens and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Add lime juice to taste and sprinkle with coriander before serving with rice or noodles..
- For a vegetable curry add vegetables of your choice at the same time as the pumpkin, bring to the boil and then simmer gently until cooked. Add Asian greens and cook for a further 1-2 minutes then check flavour and add lime juice to taste and sprinkle with coriander before serving with rice or noodles..
- I've made this curry with firm white fish, such as monkfish or cod, or just fresh seasonal vegetables such as pumpkin,sweet potato, cherry tomatoes and french beans..
If you find this Thai red curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.