Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. To cook green bean & cannelini bean side curry (vegan/vegetarian) you only need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Get 1 of Medium Tomato.
- Prepare 3 cups of approx green beans cut in half.
- Get 1 Can of Cannelini Beans (drained).
- You need 2 tbs of Coconut Cream.
- Prepare 1-1/2 Cups of Vegetable Stock.
- You need of Paste.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion.
- Use 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Provide 1 tbs of Ginger.
- Use of Spices.
- Get 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- You need 4 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Corriander Seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1/2-1/4 tsp of ground chili powder (depending on hotness).
Steps to make Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Place onion, garlic and ginger in a processor and make a paste. Add oil to a pot, saute paste, add spices and mix through..
- Add the tomato, green beans and Cannelini beans and stir. Add approx 1 to 1 1/2 cups Vegetable stock (the volume you wish). Simmer for approx 20mins.
- With approx 5 mins to go, add coconut cream. Stir through then serve once finished..
If you find this Green Bean & Cannelini Bean Side Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.