Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix vegetables curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix vegetables curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetables curry #mycookbook recipe. To make mix vegetables curry #mycookbook you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix vegetables curry #mycookbook:
- Take 1 of Small aubergine.
- Take 9 of okras.
- Provide 2 of small size sweet potatoes.
- Take 2 of medium size tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder (optional).
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Nigella seeds.
- Get 1 of medium size onion.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 4-5 of fresh green chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Mix vegetables curry #mycookbook:
- Chop all the vegetables into chunks. Keep the Oakras separate. Then in a frying pan pour oil. Keep the heat on medium. Add Nigella seeds, chopped onions & garlic. Sauté them for few minutes..
- Now add all the spices. Add little amount of water. Cook the spices for 5mins. Add tomatoes. Now add aubergine and sweet potato first. Cook them for 2-3 minutes in the spices. Then add the okras. Now mix them well and add the fresh green chillies, cover with a lid. Put the heat on medium to low. Cook for 10 to 15 mins..
- Check if all the vegetables are cooked. Then garnish with fresh coriander. It’s done. Serve with rice, bread or just itself.😊.
If you find this Mix vegetables curry #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.