Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy veggie pearl millet (bajra) recipe. To make cheesy veggie pearl millet (bajra) you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra):
- Take 1 of big bowl Pearl Millet (Bajra) – soaked in water for 5 hours, removed from water, wrapped in cloth, allowed it to sprout and then pressure cooked for 3 whistles.
- Take 1 of big Potato (chopped).
- Get 1 bowl of mix veggies (corn, green peas and chopped carrot, green part of spring onions, french beans & cabbage).
- Get 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mix masala (mix of red chilli powder, green fennel seeds (saunff) powder, coriander-cumin powder).
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of homemade ghee.
- Take 2 of cheese cubes (shredded).
- Take of As per requirement and taste – salt.
Instructions to make Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra):
- Melt 1 tbsp homemade ghee in a pan..
- Add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds and let them crackle..
- Add 5-6 curry leaves and saute..
- Add 1 medium chopped onion and let it turn slightly pink and soft..
- Then add 1 bowl mix veggies (corn, green peas and chopped carrot, green part of spring onions, french beans & cabbage) and 1 big chopped potato. Mix well, cover and let it cook..
- Remove the lid, add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and mix well..
- Add 1 big bowl pressure cooked Bajra, 1 tbsp mix masala, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 teaspoon sugar, salt to taste. Mix well, cover with the lid and let the spices cook..
- Add 1 shredded cheese cube, mix well and remove from flame..
- When the recipe is hot, garnish with 1 cube of shredded cheese, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately.
If you find this Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.