Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic asian curry puff (karipap) recipe. You can cook basic asian curry puff (karipap) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap):
- You need of Puff Dough.
- Prepare 1 of Egg – Grade B.
- Get 1/2 cup of Wam water.
- Provide 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Salted butter / margerine.
- Take of Filling.
- Prepare 6 cup of Potatoes – Boiled to cook & diced small to size of corn seed.
- Provide 1 cup of Diced + minced chicken.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic – Grated (You can use smoked garlic for better test).
- Use 3 cup of Diced indian Big Onion – OPTIONAL (Remove from the list if you are planning to keep them longer).
- Take 6 tbsp of Meat curry powder – Mix with 6 TBSP warm water (Add without water if you like them test more dry and curry colour looks heavy).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 3 tsp of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chicken stock powder.
- Get of Optional extra filling.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Cheese – Grated.
- You need 5 of Eggs – Scramble with some butter & 1 TSP sugar.
Instructions to make Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap):
- Dough: In a big bowl, mix well the butter with salt and egg and flour then only add in the water and knead into a dough. Let it rest aside.
- Boil diced potatoes around 10-15 minutes and strain them out before cooking them with the rest of the filling ingredients.
- Filling: Heat up a big pan and pour in cooking oil. Add in grated garlic then diced onion and saute for a while then add in cinnamon powder & cont wih the sautee until caramelised bit. Add in curry powder and stir until they look all together and you can see some oil out. Add in minced chicken and stir for few minutes. add the rest one by one and cook in slow heat until diced potatoes has been cooked fine, thick and no any liquid are seen. Let the filling cool down.
- Preheat a deep fryer. Take about 30gm – 50gm of the dough, rolls into about 3mm thin or you can use pasta roller mechine. Once you got the thickness u wanted (Thin is better), cut with a round cutter or you can use a puff moulder, take a spoon of the main filling and spread them on the half spot of the round dough, add some scramble egg with some grated cheese. fold the round dough once to make a half moon shape like to cover the filling as a skin and keeping them inside intact, keep round end stick together. Twirl the half round end side like making a pie and deep fry them until they've become light golden brown.
- Depend on the makes of the curry itself, you can add a TBSP extra or less to marry with all of the filling.
- If you are using wooden roller to roll the dough by hand, best to roll them thin earlier before the dough completely cool down.
- If you are using pasta roller machine to roll the dough thin, best to keep them chill first in the refrigerator for at least an hour earlier. Roll them thin to size 7.
If you find this Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.