Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious spicy dry curry with shiitake powder recipe. You can cook delicious spicy dry curry with shiitake powder using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder:
- Get 300 g of ground meat (beef and pork).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- Get 1 of onion (200g, finely chopped).
- Get 1/2 of carrot (100g, finely chopped).
- Use 2 of bell peppers (80g, finely chopped).
- Take 2 of gingers (16g, finely chopped).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (20g, finely chopped).
- Use 2 Tbsp of salad oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need of ●1 tsp salt.
- Use of ●2 Tbsp curry powder.
- You need of ●2 Tbsp tomato ketchup.
- You need of ●1 piece bay leaf.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 450 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper, optional.
- Prepare 4 cups of turmeric rice.
- Provide to taste of Parsley,.
- Take of (Garnish) Boiled eggs, optional.
- Use of (Garnish) Sliced almonds, optional.
- Take of (Garnish) Pickles, optional.
Steps to make Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder:
- Finely chop the onion, carrot, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and parsley..
- Heat up the salad oil (1 Tbsp) in a frying pan. Add the ground meat and Shiitake powder, and fry until the meat is broken up. Remove it from the pan and set aside..
- Heat up the residual salad oil in the same frying pan, and sauté the garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds over low heat..
- Once they are fragrant, add the onion, carrot, bell pepper, and Shiitake. Raise the heat to medium and sauté..
- Add the ingredients marked with ● and continue sautéing..
- Add the water, Worcestershire sauce, and the ground meat you have browned previously to the pan. Bring the liquid to a boil and turn the heat down to low. Simmer gently for around 30 minutes..
- Add the Garam Masala. Check for your preferred level of spiciness and add cayenne pepper as desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Scoop the turmeric rice into a bowl and sprinkle the chopped parsley on the rice. Ladle the curry in (7) over it and garnish the dish with your favorite toppings to serve..
If you find this Delicious Spicy Dry Curry with Shiitake powder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.