Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe. To make punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 you only need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛:
- Provide 4 pieces of chicken tight (cut into bite size if prefer).
- Take 3 of green chilli, chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 1 of onion, finely sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2-3 pods of cardamom.
- You need 400 g of chopped tomatoes (or the whole tin).
- Provide 1 of big bag spinach.
- Provide of Chapati.
- Use 2 cup of chapati flour.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Take of Marinate spices for chicken.
- You need 1/2 of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
Steps to make Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛:
- Marinate your chicken with the marinate spices, leave it over night or at least 1 hour..
- On the medium heat pan, add a little bit of vegetable cooking oil and then chicken, brown your meat for a few minutes until your chicken nicely cooked around the outside skin. Remove the chicken to different plate. Use the same pan, add 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil and add cardamom pods, coriander seeds, mustard seed, cumin seeds and stir well..
- Add onion in and keep stirring, then add turmeric, ground coriander, mustard seeds, grated garlic and ginger and stir them well. Then add your half cooked chicken back in. Add chopped tomato in along with 1/2 cup of water. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Seasoning with salt and add spinach in, mix well..
- To make chapati, add flour, water, sugar, salt and vegetable cooking oil in a mixing bowl. Mix it by hand until form to dough. Cling film it and leave it rest for 30 min..
- Take the chapati dough out (about golf ball size) the dip both side into plain flour and roll it out to thin circle..
- On dry medium heat pan, place your chapati on and let it cook for 1-2 min on one side then turn over. When both side cooked take it out and you can brush them with butter and garlic oil..
- Serve with your delicious chicken and spinach curry 🍛.
If you find this Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.