Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey chilli chicken with curry noodles recipe. You can have honey chilli chicken with curry noodles using 36 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles:
- Use of For the chicken.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Prepare Splash of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour.
- Get 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Use Splash of sesame oil.
- Take 4 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ketjap Manis or soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 5 tbsp of water.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 10 g of chopped ginger.
- Take 1/2 of chopped red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice and 1/2 lemon zest.
- Prepare Handful of chopped fresh coriander.
- Take 100 g of cashew nuts.
- Provide 1 of carrot peeled and cut into matchsticks.
- You need 1/2 bunch of scallions.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely sliced.
- Provide of For the curry noodles.
- Provide Splash of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 500 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare Splash of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare 4 portions of egg noodles.
Steps to make Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles:
- Preheat fryer to 180 degrees. Place chicken in a bowl, add splash soy sauce then flour and cornflour and coat well until fully covered. Place chicken strips in fryer approximately six at a time. They only take 1-2 mins. Place cooked chicken in 100 degrees oven until all batches cooked..
- For the sauce, add cornflour, water, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and honey to a bowl and mix well. Add lemon juice and lemon zest. Heat pan and add sesame oil, garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir fry for 1-2 mins then add onions and carrots and then the honey chilli sauce for another 1-2 mins. If sauce thickens too much, add a little water to the pan..
- Add chicken strips to sauce and mix well. Add cashew nuts, scallions and coriander and toss for 1-2 minutes..
- For the noodles, add cornflour to the stock mixture, mix well and set aside. Heat oil in pan then add garlic, sugar and all the spices and cook for few minutes without burning spices. Add a little stock if needed. Add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes then add the stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 20 minutes and season with a little soy sauce..
- In another pan, boil the noodles as per pack instructions then drain them and toss in the curry and onion. Serve portion of curry noodles topped with honey chilli chicken..
If you find this Honey Chilli Chicken with Curry Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.