Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sprouts Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprouts Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouts Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouts curry recipe. To cook sprouts curry you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sprouts Curry:
- Use 1 bowl of boiled sprouts.
- Take 2 of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 2-3 of green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Rock salt.
- Get 5 gram of Jaggery.
- You need 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Get of Oil.
- You need of Chopped coriander.
Steps to make Sprouts Curry:
- Take a khadhai….pour some oil…..
- Add cumin seeds, green chilli, ginger paste and onion…..saute for 2 mintues.
- Add tomatoes and saute for 5 mintues.
- Add boiled sprouts with required water.
- Add all the spices.
- Add Jaggery.
- Simmer for 5 mintues on slow flame.
- Add lemon juice and chopped coriander.
- It's ready to serve with rice and chapati.
If you find this Sprouts Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.