Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Soya chunks paneer curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya chunks paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya chunks paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya chunks paneer curry recipe. To cook soya chunks paneer curry you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soya chunks paneer curry:
- Provide 100 gm of soya chunks.
- Prepare 50 gm of paneer.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2-3 of cashew nut.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide As needed of Oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Soya chunks paneer curry:
- First we boil water add soya chunks cook for 2 mins,then drain and squeeze off the water completely,.
- Meanwhile we make gravy for curry,with tomato,onion, coconut cashew,grind together,heat oil in pan add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute for a while then add, gravy,red chilli powder,garam masala and salt,add enough water keep stirring then add soya chunks and paneer cubes.
- Cook 5 mints and serve hot with roties.
If you find this Soya chunks paneer curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.