Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish Curry (Machili Ka Salan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry (Machili Ka Salan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry (Machili Ka Salan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry (machili ka salan) recipe. You can cook fish curry (machili ka salan) using 26 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Curry (Machili Ka Salan):
- Use of Fish Marinade:.
- Get 1 Cup of Yogurt.
- Take 1 tbspn of Red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 & ½ tbspn of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted crushed Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shan salan masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt (as per taste).
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbspn of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 kg of Fish.
- Take of Fish Gravy:.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds (Ajwain).
- Use 1 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of whole spices.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of medium Onion sliced.
- Provide 1 Cup of Water.
- Provide of Garnish:.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 of fresh Red chili sliced.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Steps to make Fish Curry (Machili Ka Salan):
- Fish Marinade: Wash fish properly with water..
- In a bowl, add yogurt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, salan masala and crushed cumin mix well..
- Add fish and give it a good mix..
- Marinate fish for 1-2 hours..
- Fish Gravy: In pot,heat oil and add onion (finely chopped) and fry until light golden..
- In a blender add fry onion, chopped tomato, green chilli, 1 cup water and blend well..
- In remaining oil add Carom (Ajwain) seeds, black seeds, whole spices and bay leaf, sauté for a minute..
- Add blended mixture cook well..
- Now add marinated fish and cook on a high flame for 5-7 minutes or until oil appears on surface..
- Cover and cook on medium low flame for 10-15 minutes..
- Lastly add garam masala powder and fresh coriander (chopped),and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Fish curry is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and chopped red chilli..
If you find this Fish Curry (Machili Ka Salan) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.