Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose many items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mudhi ghanto (fish head and chickpea curry recipe. To make mudhi ghanto (fish head and chickpea curry you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry:
- Use 3 head of marinated fish.
- Use 1 cup of Chana dal soaked in warm water for 1 hour.
- You need 1 of Potato chopped 1".
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Get 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated Ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fish curry power.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of crushed Kasoori methi.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/3 of Turmeric Power.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
Instructions to make Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry:
- Boil the soaked,cleaned Chickpeas/Chana dal, chopped Potato, turmeric powder..
- Fry the marinated fish heads in oil (both the sides) in low medium flame. Mash them to small pieces..
- In a wok/Kadhai heat the oil. Add chopped onion, green chilli, bay leaf and cook till translucent..
- Now add ginger, garlic, tomato, salt and red chilli powder. Cook in low flame till the tomatoes softened,oil separate and aroma comes out..
- Add the mashed fish head and rest of the dried masala from ingredients (except garam masala) Cook in low flame for 3 minutes..
- Now mix the boiled Chana dal and potato nicely with the fish head masala and cook covered for 5 minutes in low flame. Switch off the flame and add garam masala. Mix well..
- Switch off the flame and add garam masala. Mix well. √Now this traditional recipe from Odisha is ready to serve. Thanks.
If you find this Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.