Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe. You can have bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- Prepare 5-6 pieces of rohu fish (peeled and de scaled).
- Get 2 of potatoes (cut in wedges).
- Prepare 1 of onion (cut in slices).
- Take 3 of green chilies.
- Take 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 of tbspCumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Take 1 of bay leaf(optional).
Instructions to make Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- Mix the raw fishes with salt and turmeric.
- Fry the fish in hot mustard oil, both sides.
- Keep the fishes aside once fried, add some more oil in pan and add potatoes to fry.
- After the potatoes are done, pour some more oil and fry the onion with chillies.
- Add bay leaf, ginger paste, turmeric and cumin powder and stir well and salt to taste.
- Now pour in a cup of warm water on the mixture and add on the fried potatoes and cover and simmer it.
- Once the mixture comes to boil add the fried fish.
- Serve it with steamed rice.
If you find this Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.