Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably purchase lots of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe. To make chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce:
- You need 500 gr of mince chicken.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of mince garlic.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chicken powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic,minced.
- Provide 1/2 clove of white onion.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thai herbs.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk (Aroy-D or Kara santan is the best).
- You need 100 gr of baby corn, cut in half.
- Provide of vegetable oil or canola oil.
Steps to make Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce:
- Make the chicken meatballs : mix all together minced chicken,chopped green onion and corriander leaf,salt pepper and chicken powder.
- Put 2-3 spoon of vegetable oil in the pan with medium heat, cook the meatballs till golden brown and put aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic together with chopped onion until fragrant, and add thai red curry paste stir until fragrant,then add coconut milk. let simmer for about 5-10 mins.
- After the sauce simmer add the baby corn, let it simmer about 2-3 mins till soft and add chicken meatballs.
- Stir well and add chopped green onion,chilli.
- Best serve with hot rice.
If you find this Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.