Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Maharashtrian Vangi bhaat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Maharashtrian Vangi bhaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maharashtrian Vangi bhaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maharashtrian vangi bhaat recipe. You can cook maharashtrian vangi bhaat using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Maharashtrian Vangi bhaat:
- Take of basmati/ambe mohar rice.
- Provide of small to medium size brinjals.
- Take of medium-size onion chopped.
- You need of green chilli.
- Get of medium-size tomato chopped.
- Prepare of curry leaves.
- Use of cumin seeds.
- Take of mustard seeds.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Take of coiander leaves.
- Prepare of grated coconut.
- Provide of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Oil.
- Get of goda masala.
- Get of oil.
Steps to make Maharashtrian Vangi bhaat:
- Soak rice for 1 hour, drain.
- Cross slit brinjals and keep them in salted water.
- In a large pan heat up oil, add mustard and cumin then add curry leaves, green chillies and onion.
- When translucent add half of the grated coconut, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, turmeric and 1 tsp goda masala, add salt. When tomato gets mushy switch off the gas..
- When masala is slight cool, stuff it in the brinjals. There will be leftover masala too..
- In the same pan add stuffed brinjals and cook them for few minutes, add soaked rice and three cups of water, remaining goda masala and salt..
- Cover and cook. When rice is al dente add, remaining grated coconut, coriander leaves and roasted cashew nuts. Mix gently for few minutes.
- Serve hot with raita..
If you find this Maharashtrian Vangi bhaat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.