Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spiced Pomegranate recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced Pomegranate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Pomegranate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced pomegranate recipe. To cook spiced pomegranate you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spiced Pomegranate:
- Take 1 cup of pomegranate pearls.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted cummin seeds powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use of For tempering/ tadka:.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get leaves of Few curry.
Instructions to make Spiced Pomegranate:
- Peel and crush garlic cloves in pestle and mortar..
- In mixing bowl add juicy pomegranate pearls. Add crushed garlic, red chilli powder, roasted cummin seeds powder and salt. Mix well..
- In small tadka pan add heat oil. Do tempering of mustard seeds and curry leaves..
- Pour it on pomegranate bowl. Mix well..
- Serve/Relish Delicious Spiced Pomegranate..
If you find this Spiced Pomegranate recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.