Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Child friendly chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Child friendly chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to child friendly chicken curry recipe. You can cook child friendly chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Child friendly chicken curry:
- Get of Cooked chicken breast (I used some leftover meat from out roast dinner last night).
- Provide 1 of garlic clove – finely chopped.
- Take 1 cm of cube fresh ginger – finely chopped or grated.
- Take 1 of onion – finely chopped.
- You need half of mange tout – chopped in.
- Use of frozen peas, cooked and drained.
- You need 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide squeeze of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of greek yoghurt.
- Take 1 tbsp of mango chutney (optional).
Instructions to make Child friendly chicken curry:
- Gently fry the onion, garlic and ginger until soft – between 5-10 mins.
- Add the spices and fry for 1 minute. Add mange tout and stir well..
- Add the coconut milk, mango chutney and tomato puree. Stir well and simmer for a few minutes Add the chicken, coat with the sauce and cook for 5 minutes..
- Finally, stir in the yoghurt, cooked peas and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes..
- Serve in bowls with brown basmati rice or poppodums and naan..
If you find this Child friendly chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.