Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas recipe. To cook slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas:
- Prepare of curry chicken.
- You need 2 of Chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 can of buttermilk biscuit dough.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide of spices.
- Prepare of rice and peas.
- Take 1 cup of white rice.
- Get 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need of spices.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
Steps to make Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas:
- Place carrots and onion at bottom of slow cooker..
- Put chicken in slow cooker.
- In separate bowl, mix cream of chicken, curry, garlic salt and seasoning. Spoon over chicken.
- Separate 2 biscuits into a out 10-12 pieces. Form pieces into spinners (oblong dumplings) and place on top of everything..
- Let cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- For rice and peas: put rice in rice cooker and add coconut milk instead of water..
- Add as many beans as you want and turn on rice cooker..
- (For color) add soy sauce at the end of the cooking process and stir rice with rice spoon..
- Serve chicken over rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.