Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ilish macher biryani (hilsa fish biryani – bengali style) recipe. You can have ilish macher biryani (hilsa fish biryani – bengali style) using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style):
- Get of Fish Curry -.
- Take 3 pieces of Hilsa fish.
- Use 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of ghee.
- Take 2 of onions, sliced.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of yogurt, beaten.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilies.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take of Biryani -.
- Take 1 cup of Basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp. of ghee / oil.
- Prepare 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 4-5 of cloves.
- Take 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Garnishing -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fried onions.
- Get 2 of slit green chilies.
- Use 1 tsp. of kewra water.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp. of ghee.
Instructions to make Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style):
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder for 10 minutes..
- For the curry – Heat oil and ghee in a pan and saute the onion till light brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute..
- Add all the dry spices and mix well..
- Add the beaten curd & green chilies. Simmer for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk and simmer further for a minute..
- Add the marinated fish pieces and cook, covered for 4-5 minutes. Switch off the flame and keep aside..
- For the Biryani – Heat the ghee / oil in a separate pan and temper with the whole garam masala and bay leaves. Add the onion and saute till light brown..
- Add the soaked rice and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add 3-4 tbsp. of the gravy,.
- Salt and 1 & 1/2 -2 cups water and cook till the rice is done..
- Arrange the cooked rice in a pan and then arrange the cooked fish over it. Spread a little of the gravy, ghee, fried onions, green chilies, kewra water & coriander leaves..
- Cover with a lid & cook in dum on a low flame for 5-10 min..
- Serve with the remaining gravy, few green chilies and lime wedges for a sumptuous meal..
If you find this Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.