Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 recipe. To make moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Get 1 cup of Moong daal / yellow lentil.(soaked) for half an hour in water.
- Take 1 cup of Masoor daal / red lentil (soaked) for half an hour in water.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- Take of 🌻For Tempering / Tadka.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves cut into thin slice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Take of 🌻For garnish.
- You need of Fresh cilantro & green chilli chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala for sprinkle.
Instructions to make Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Wash both dal well till all cloudy water run clear. Put drained moong and masoor lentils in a deep non-stick pan, add 3 & 1/2 or 4 cups water, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Cover and cook till yellow and red lentils are done. If you noticed lentil too dry so you can add half a cup boiled water or as you needed..
- Tempering / Tadka: Heat oil in another small non-stick pan, add asafoetida, cumin seeds and garlic and sauté till the garlic is turn in to brown colour and mix well. Add this mixture to the cooked dal and mix well..
- Add green chillies, coriander sprinkle some garam masala powder cover and Cook for a minute. Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish more with a fresh coriander green chilli and serve hot.with rice, roti or naan..
If you find this Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.