Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Massaman chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Massaman chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely choose lots of items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to massaman chicken curry recipe. To cook massaman chicken curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Massaman chicken curry:
- Take 50 g of Massaman curry paste to taste, I used about.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need Clove of garlic – chopped.
- You need of Chopped shallot.
- You need Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Get Teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Take Tablespoon of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 2-3 of chicken breasts – chopped.
- Take 2-3 of small potatoes – peeled and chopped into small cubes.
- You need 1 of carrot – peeled and sliced.
- Get Handful of peanuts.
- Use of Lime to serve.
- Prepare of Thai basil or normal basil to serve.
- Take of Rice to serve.
Steps to make Massaman chicken curry:
- Start by gathering your main ingredients together. Shell the nuts and roast in a preheated oven at 160 for about 30 mins. Add the curry paste to a wok. Dissolve with the coconut milk over a low heat..
- Add fish sauce, sugar, garlic and shallots. Stir and add the peanut butter.
- Add potatoes and simmer for about 10 mins. Add chicken and carrots. Stir and simmer for another 20 mins or so. Meanwhile, your nuts should be roasted. Remove from oven and whiz up in a food processor.
- Serve with rice, lime, basil and the roasted peanuts 😀.
If you find this Massaman chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.