Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry recipe. To cook spicy chicken curry you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- Use 1 of Onion large finely chopped.
- You need 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Provide 3-4 of Green chilies slit lengthwise (adjust).
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Veg oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder (or as per taste).
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of For Roasting and Grinding:.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Take 1-2 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 of Green Cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of Star Anise.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Poppy seeds.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Marinate the chicken with salt, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, oil and lemon juice for 20 mins..
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cloves, cinnamon stick, star anise and cardamoms. Stir constantly on low flame for 4 mins. Add poppy seeds and continue to roast for a min. Turn off flame. Cool the mixture completely and grind to fine powder. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, once hot, add the chopped onions, slit green chilies and curry leaves and saute for 8 mins on low to medium flame..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 5 mins..
- Add the chicken pieces and cook on high flame for 5 mins, mixing constantly so that it does not burn..
- Reduce flame to low. Add the ground masala powder, and salt and mix well. Place lid and cook for 10-12 mins on a low medium flame..
- Add 1-1.5 cups water, bring to a boil. Reduce flame to low and simmer till the chicken turns soft and it reaches gravy consistency..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix. Turn off flame, remove to a serving bowl and serve hot.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.