Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect bitter gourd curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best bitter gourd curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to bitter gourd curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter gourd curry recipe. To cook bitter gourd curry you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make bitter gourd curry:
- Provide of Bitter Gourds (Karele) 3 medium.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of Oil.
- Provide of Onions sliced 5 medium.
- Take 1 teaspoons of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Dry mango powder (amchur).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
Instructions to make bitter gourd curry:
- step 1 Scrape the bitter gourds and reserve the scrapings. Slit them vertically and remove the seeds. Rub two to three tablespoons salt all over the bitter gourds and the scrapings. Set aside for 30 minutes Wash thoroughly and squeeze dry.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non stick kadai and deep fry the bitter gourds till dark brown. Drain on absorbent paper..
- Heat three tablespoons of oil in a non stick pan, Add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes to make it light brown. Add the coriander powder, dry mango powder and red chilli powder and sauté for another minute or two. Here i am sharing with you the picture of onions lightly brown in color.
- Add the bitter gourds and adjust the salt. Cover and cook for two to three minutes.
- Serve hot.
If you find this bitter gourd curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.