Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunday Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunday Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunday chicken curry recipe. You can cook sunday chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sunday Chicken curry:
- Take 12 of chicken pieces.
- Use 8 of medium sized potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 knob of ginger, minced.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mother-in-Law curry spice mix.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Rajah medium curry powder.
- Provide 2 of fresh chilies, chopped.
- Use 1 tin of whole, peeled tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of spinach, washed and chopped roughly.
- Provide 1 pack of assorted vegetables to roast.
- Provide 1 pack of cauliflower and broccoli rice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sunday Chicken curry:
- In a pot, add the cumin seeds, mother in law spice and rajah curry powder to toast to bring out the full flavour of the spices. Do this for 2 minutes until the room is filled with the scent of spices. To care not to burn the spices, keep a close eye on the pot. Add the chopped onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the garlic and ginger, stir to combine..
- Add the chicken pieces and stir to coat with the spices..
- Cook for 15 minutes to brown, then add the tinned tomatoes. Let cook until the tomatoes are macerated and completely incorporated..
- Add the peeled and chopped potatoes to the pot and stir to incorporate. Cook until the potatoes are soft. This will also thicken the sauce of the curry..
- When the potatoes are soft, add the spinach to the pot and stir to combine. Take the pot off the heat and set aside..
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees C. In a roasting dish, add the chopped veggies and sprinkle with cumin seeds and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Roast for 20 minutes until cooked but still has a little bite to the veggies..
- Place the packet of cauliflower and broccoli rice in a microwave and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil..
- To assemble, place the veggie rice on a plate and add the chicken curry, then roasted veggies. Enjoy hot!.
If you find this Sunday Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.