Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian vegetable curry with eggplant and bell pepper recipe. You can have indian vegetable curry with eggplant and bell pepper using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper:
- Use 4 of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 2 medium of Tomatoes, or canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper (potato is better).
- Use 1 of half the size of your thumb Ginger.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Turmeric.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Coriander.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Salt.
Instructions to make Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper:
- Cut the eggplants in half. Mince the onion, garlic, and ginger. You can also mince them separately in a food processor..
- Dice the tomatoes. Again, you can just use a food processor if you want to make this easier..
- Cut the bell pepper into bite sized pieces. Normally, I would recommend using boiled potatoes; we just didn't have any at the time..
- Put the eggplants into a deep container, and either microwave for about 10 minutes, or toast evenly in an oven toaster. Once they're done, peel the skin..
- Peel the skin using a fork or spoon, and set aside the fleshy part. Be careful since it's hot..
- In a frying pan with oil, stir-fry the bell pepper for about a minute (and set aside)..
- Heat oil in the same frying pan, and sauté the cumin seeds. There will be some popping sounds..
- Thoroughly sauté the minced ginger and garlic with oil..
- Add onion, and continue sautéing until translucent. It usually takes about 5 minutes. Add all the ☆ spices and mix well..
- Add tomatoes, and sauté until it becomes paste-like and some oil comes out. This extra step is crucial in making Indian curry..
- Add the peeled eggplants into the paste from Step 10 and stir. Mix the eggplants well by mashing with a spatula..
- It'll look like this. At this point, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add bell pepper from Step 3 and garam masala and mix well..
- It's done! Serve together with naan and rice. This dish is called Baingan Bharta in Hindi..
If you find this Indian Vegetable Curry with Eggplant and Bell Pepper recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.