Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouts corn tokri chaat recipe. To cook sprouts corn tokri chaat you need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- Provide 1/4 cup of Indian corn.
- Use 1/4 cup of sprouted moong.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Oil.
- Take 1/8 tsp. of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Ginger chilli paste.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of Chaat masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1tbsp. of capsicum.
- Provide 1/4 cup of tomato.
- Take 1/4 cup of potatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Carrot.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Beetroot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cucumber.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Nylon sev.
- Provide of For Tokri:-.
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Besan.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Rava.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds ginger chilli paste curry leaves and saute now add boiled corn salt sugar turmeric powder and red chilli powder saute properly. And turn off flame. Corn mixture is ready..
- Boil sprouted mung add salt and 1tsp. Oil. And strain in strainer.let it cool. Mix corn mixture. Add coriander. Mix well..
- For Tokari:- Take all 3 flour in paraat. Add oil salt and turmeric powder. And knead a tight dough. Cover and Leave for 10min. Roll big Roti and make strips. Take one bowl apply oil on a bottom side and stick all strips one by one as shown in fig. Apply water to stick all strips. And fry on mid. Flame. Tokari is ready..
- Now chopped boil potato capsicum tomato cucumber coriander and grate beet root and carrot. Mix chaat masala and salt. Mix properly.mix with sprouts mixture..
- Now Arrange tokari in serving plate. Fill sprouts and corn mixture sprinkle chaat masala vegetables. Mixture again sprouts and corn mixture. Pour sweet curd.sprinkle pomegranate seeds and nylon sev coriander and chaat masala.Tasty delicious Tokari is ready to serve..
If you find this Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.