Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kodi kura chitti gaare (vada with country chicken curry) recipe. To make kodi kura chitti gaare (vada with country chicken curry) you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry):
- Get 500 gms of Country Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Provide 5-6 of green chilies.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 of small bowl freshly grated coconut.
- Get 2 tbsp of popy seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soaked cashews.
- Use 10-15 of curry leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Salt and chilli powder as per taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare as needed of Whole Masala (elachi,cardamom,cinnamon,cloves,mace,bay leaf).
- Provide of Water as required.
- Use of For Vada:.
- Get 1 cup of soaked Urad dal.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of soaked methi.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 10-15 of curry leaves.
- You need As needed of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry):
- Apply ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric and chilli powder to washed and cleaned chicken. Leave it to marinate atleast for an hour..
- Heat oil in a cooker. Add whole garam masala, Sautee onion and chillies to golden brown. Add the marinated chicken and cook it for 3-4whistles, with required water..
- Once done, simmer the chicken by adding paste of freshly grated coconut+soaked poppy seeds+soaked cashews. Cook for 10-15 mins..
- Add garam masala, chilli powder and if required salt. Add fresh curry leaves and coriander before taking off the stove and serve hot..
- Grind soaked Urad dal along with soaked methi and salt..
- Add curry leaves to the batter. Make vadas and fry them till golden brown..
- Serve vada with the curry……. 😊😊.
If you find this Kodi Kura Chitti Gaare (vada with country chicken curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.