Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kidney beans/ Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kidney beans/ Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kidney beans/ rajma curry recipe. You can have kidney beans/ rajma curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kidney beans/ Rajma Curry:
- You need 1 cup of Kidney beans/ Rajma (soak overnight and boil).
- Take 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Ginger (grated).
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Rajma masala.
- Prepare 2 of Dried red chilli.
- Use 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Use as needed of Oil.
Instructions to make Kidney beans/ Rajma Curry:
- Gather all ingredients..
- Heat oil in a wok, add cumin seeds, asafoetida, dried red chilli and bay leaves in it and allow it to crackle..
- Now add curd and all spices in it, mix it and cook it well..
- Then add boiled rajma in it, cook it well and add water as per the requirement and cook it..
- Your kidney beans/rajma curry is ready to serve now..
If you find this Kidney beans/ Rajma Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.