Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns In Mustard Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns In Mustard Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in mustard curry recipe. To cook prawns in mustard curry you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawns In Mustard Curry:
- Provide 250 grams of Prawns (large-deveined).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil( mustard oil preferably).
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Take 2 of Green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 of Tomato (chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Yellow mustard paste.
- Provide 1 of Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Get of marination.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
Steps to make Prawns In Mustard Curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawns with the ingredients under marination for about 10-15minutes..
- In a pan, heat oil and shallow fry the prawns for a couple of minutes..
- Make a paste from onions and chillies..
- In the same pan where prawns were fried, add mustard seeds. When they just begin to splutter, add garlic paste and cook for a minute ..
- Add onion chilli paste, salt, and turmeric and coriander powder. Cook them till the oil starts separating..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook further for a couple of minutes..
- Add mustard paste, mix and add about a glass of water to make gravy..
- Add the prawns and bring to a boil..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with boiled rice ..
If you find this Prawns In Mustard Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.