Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Stuffed Dal Dhokli Recipe Mashed Potato Dumplings With Lentil Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Stuffed Dal Dhokli Recipe Mashed Potato Dumplings With Lentil Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Stuffed Dal Dhokli Recipe Mashed Potato Dumplings With Lentil Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato stuffed dal dhokli recipe mashed potato dumplings with lentil curry recipe. You can cook potato stuffed dal dhokli recipe mashed potato dumplings with lentil curry using 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Stuffed Dal Dhokli Recipe Mashed Potato Dumplings With Lentil Curry:
- Prepare of For The Dumplings.
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need as needed of wheat flour for rolling.
- Get 3 of potato boiled and mashed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar(optional).
- Take 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get of For The Lentil Curry.
- Take 1 cup of toovar dal (split pigeon peas) boiled and grind.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/3 cup of peanuts boiled.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use 1 of small tomato finally chopped.
- Use 1 of small green chilli finally chopped.
- You need 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped jaggery.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 10 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 of round dry red chilies.
- Get 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of big bay Leaf.
- Get 4 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves (dhania).
Instructions to make Potato Stuffed Dal Dhokli Recipe Mashed Potato Dumplings With Lentil Curry:
- For the dumplings Sieve flour with salt and knead into a semi-stiff dough using water. Cover the dough with a lid and keep aside for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile prepare filling for dumplings. Take mashed potato in one bowl, add salt to taste, chilli powder, turmeric powder, chopped coriander, Gamram masala, lemon juice and sugar(optional)..
- Mix all spices well into potato. Make medium sized balls from the potato mixture. Make about 10-15 equal small sized balls from the dough. Roll out into 3-4 inches diameter roti base with a rolling pin, place the potato ball in center of roti..
- Bring together all the edges in the center and join them. cover whole potato roll with roti, remove the excessed dough if necessary. Try to avoid more thickness of roti. Similarly, prepare 10-15 dumpling and cover with plate..
- For Lentil Curry Clean, wash and drain the lentils. Combine the lentil and 2 cups of hot water, ¼ tbsp turmeric powder,in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 3 whistles. you can microwave it for 20 minutes..
- Mbine the cooked dal and 1 cup of hot water in a deep non-stick pan and blend it well using a hand blender till smooth. Add more 2½ cups of hot water and mix very well. Place it on the flame and add turmeric powder, peanuts boiled, salt to taste, tomato, green chilli, ginger, lemon juice, jaggery. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Now add prepared dumplings genitally into dal, and cook them for another 15 minutes, once dumplings are starting to come at top of dal, it is almost cooked..
- Meanwhile, for the tempering, heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, allow them to crackle. When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, curry leaves, red chillies, cinnamon, cloves, bay Leaf and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds..
- The this tempering to the dal, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. After adding tempering cook for 5 minutes and now it is ready to serve..
If you find this Potato Stuffed Dal Dhokli Recipe Mashed Potato Dumplings With Lentil Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.