Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with mango & prawns recipe. To make thai yellow curry with mango & prawns you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili paste.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Get 2 teaspoons of tamarind sauce.
- You need 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Provide 1 of lime.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- Use 1/2 of thumb fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chili.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4/5 of cherry tomatoes OR 1 red bell pepper.
- Use 8/10 of Prawns (I used frozen).
- You need Handful of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 of small mango.
- You need Handful of salted cashews.
- Provide of Spices.
- Provide Bunch of fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Curry.
Steps to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Defrost the prawns. Grate the garlic and ginger, chop the shallot, the fresh chili and the mango, halves the cherry tomatoes (or chop the red bell pepper)..
- In a medium pot, over a medium fire, heat the fish sauce and the chili paste (adjust the quantity to your liking and the level of spice of your available paste!) for a minute, then add the garlic, the ginger, the shallot and the cashews until lucid & brown, then add the tomatoes (or peppers) and the frozen peas until soft..
- Add the lemongrass, the bay leaf, the mango, half of the coriander, and half of the lime and cook for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk (and a splash of water if needed), then add the spices – Cumin (I personally do not digest it well, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!), Turmeric, and Curry, and stir well to combine..
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and let it bubble away, being careful it does not dry up too much..
- When nearly ready, add the prawns for a few minutes (I do not like them overcooked!), then remove from the heat, remove the lemongrass stalks, add the tamarind sauce, stir well, and you are ready to serve..
- I like to serve it in little clay serving pots with rice, Thai prawns crackers and sweet chili sauce; garnish with the remaining lime, coriander, and fresh chili..
If you find this Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.