Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seasons Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seasons Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seasons egg curry recipe. You can cook seasons egg curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Seasons Egg Curry:
- Get 10-11 pieces of Dice Cauliflower.
- Provide 2 of potatoes diced as cubes.
- Provide 3 of Egg.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 of onion paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Seasons Egg Curry:
- In a kadai heat 6-7 tsp of oil. Add the potatoes and cauliflower with salt and turmeric powder and sauté them for 5 minutes..
- Now add the chopped tomatoes, bay leaf, ginger garlic paste and onion paste. Sauté them all together for 2 minutes..
- Add the red chilli powder, cumin coriander powder and Garam Masala Powder. Sauté them for 2 more minutes with little water so that the masalas don’t burn..
- Now add the boiled eggs while frying the masalas..
- Pour 1 cup of water in it and boil till the vegetables are cooked and the water also evaporates and reduces to half..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and spring onions..
- Serve with hot plain rice..
If you find this Seasons Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.