Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of Fish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 pcs of onion.
- Get 1 tbls of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of red chillies powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take 1 of teas paanch foran.
- Get 1 pcs of tomato.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbls of mustard seeds.
Steps to make Fish curry:
- 1st wash fish with wheat flour and salt,then marinated fish with salt,ginger garlic paste, red chillies powder and salt and turmeric powder for 15min. After marination, heat oil and fry fishes well.
- Now again heat oil and add panch foran and add onion and ginger garlic paste and mustard seeds paste and then add all spices and salt and fry them well until oil comes out from gravy and add some water and add tomato and fish..
- Cook them in medium flame for 15min and bow our fish curry is ready to serve, enjoy it with rice and chapatis..
If you find this Fish curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.