Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Khatta Mitha Karela recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Khatta Mitha Karela recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khatta Mitha Karela recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khatta mitha karela recipe. To make khatta mitha karela you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Khatta Mitha Karela:
- Provide 2 of Karela/bitter gaurd.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Take 2 tsp of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmuric Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 3 Spoon of Jaggery (Gud).
- Use 2 tsp of Tamarind (imli) Pulp.
- You need 3 tsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Khatta Mitha Karela:
- Chop the Karela and Sprinkle 2 tbsp Salt over it keep it aside for 10 min.
- Chop the Onion and pour the oil in a pan.
- Put the CurryLeaves and the Chopped onion in the Pan and saute it..
- Squish the karela and put it in the Pan.
- Frie the Karela and put the red chilli, turmuric and Garam masala with some salt. cover the pan..
- When the Karela is well Cooked, put the jaggery and tamarind pulp in the pan and again over the pan for few minutes..
- Now your Dish is Ready !!.
If you find this Khatta Mitha Karela recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.