Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to split chick pea chana dal curry recipe. You can have split chick pea chana dal curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Split chick pea chana dal curry:
- Use 1 cup of split chick pea lentil/chana dal.
- Provide 3 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need handful of coriander leaves.
- Use handful of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mastard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 of red chillies.
- Take 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Split chick pea chana dal curry:
- Cook chick pea lentil in a cooker adding enough water by getting 4 whistles, do not overcook, drain the water and keep aside..
- In a pan take 2tbsp oil heat it add mastard seeds, cumin seeds, red chillies curry leaves saute it for a while.
- Now add chopped onion,fry little, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder saute it for a while,.
- Add cooked chana dal,(chick pea lentil)and a glass of water, add chopped coriander leaves,mint leaves, close the lid boil for 10 minutes…your tasty healthy chana dal curry is ready to serve….
If you find this Split chick pea chana dal curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.