Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sophie's chickpea and curry rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sophie's chickpea and curry rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's chickpea and curry rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's chickpea and curry rolls recipe. To cook sophie's chickpea and curry rolls you need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sophie's chickpea and curry rolls:
- Take 250 grams of chickpeas (drained weight).
- Use 150 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 5 ml of lemon juice.
- You need 50 ml of warm water.
- You need 2 tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- Take 1/2 of sachet fast action yeast (about 4g).
Steps to make Sophie's chickpea and curry rolls:
- Drain, rinse and shell your chickpeas..
- Add your dry ingredients..
- In a jug, mix your water and lemon juice, and gradually mix into your chickpeas and flour mix..
- Add the curry paste -you should have write sticky and wet mixture..
- Remove from the bowl and place in a floured work top. Knead for approximately 10 minutes, adding flour whenever it starts to get too sticky again..
- After kneading, place back in your mixing bowl and cover in cling film. Leave for as long as possible – 2 hours is great but you can get away with 30 minutes if you need to..
- Cut your dough into the desired number of pieces (in my case, 6). Place on a baking tray or for a more uniform look, place into lightly greased muffin trays..
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Cover and leave for another half an hour..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Great served hot with butter, or as a sandwich..
If you find this Sophie's chickpea and curry rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.