Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Malwani fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malwani fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malwani fish curry recipe. To cook malwani fish curry you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malwani fish curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of surmai fish pieces clean and washed.
- You need 4 of onion chopped.
- You need 3 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 2 of " ginger pieces.
- Use 8 of garlic cloves.
- Take 6 of green chili.
- Use 1 cup of oil.
- Get 1 tbs of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Take 1 tbs of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 20 of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbs of grated coconut.
- Get 3 of dry red chili.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 1 tbs of tamarind pulp.
- Get of Some coriander leaves and curry leaves.
Instructions to make Malwani fish curry:
- Take a pan add oil add cumin mustard seeds fenugreek seeds seeds and black pepper and red chili onion and stir fry and add ginger garlic green chili coriander seeds stir fry and add tomatoes stir to cook add fenugreek leaves stir cook well and grind make fine paste.
- Take a pan add oil add curry leaves and grind masala stir fry to cook add salt and tarmaric powder and stir cook add curd stir cook well add coconut milk stir cook add tamarind pulp and garam masala stir and add fish pieces and cook and add coriander leaves and add some water for gravy and cook well and keep slow Flame for 10minutes / Flame off.
- Ready to serve with paratha and boil rice.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
If you find this Malwani fish curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.