Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brazilian curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brazilian curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brazilian curry recipe. You can have brazilian curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brazilian curry:
- Use 4 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 150 g of prawns.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of Coconut oil or veg oil.
- You need of Large onion (2 small).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Juice of 2 limes.
- Take of Fresh chillies to taste, I used 3 spicy ones.
- Prepare 2 spoonfuls of smooth peanut butter.
- Get 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Get 1 of fish stock cube.
- Prepare Cup of water.
- You need of Fresh coriander and chopped cashew nuts to serve.
- You need of Rice to serve.
- Take of Salt if needed, I didn't use it.
Steps to make Brazilian curry:
- Chop onions, garlic and chillies..
- Fry onions and chillies gently in oil. When soft, add garlic, cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add coconut milk, stir and cook for 2-3 mins. Add peanut butter, juice of 2 limes and both stock cubes.
- Cook for about 5 mins, add cup of water if too thick.
- Add chopped chicken and cook for 8-10 mins. Add prawns and cook for further 4-5 mins..
- Serve with rice, coriander and chopped cashew nuts :).
If you find this Brazilian curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.